Saturday 23 June 2012

The shortest distance between two points!

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line! Isn't it? lol!
Here are a few nail designs I did with lines:

This one was inspired I think by a top /blouse that I own with 3 or more colours in an abstract pattern.



This one I was just messing around with my orange and gold. I opted for the design on one nail to stand out here.


Ahh let's not forget there can also be an elegant side to nail art. All nail art of mine do not have to be funky. I did this one for a wedding. Its pretty simple and took little time to do.


Then again I felt to do a design with a signature nail using animal print. Somehow my spots don't look as well as my stripes.

My mum thinks I choose weird colours for my nails and repeatedly ask me not to use dark colours on them..but I like the look of dark nails. I'll post some pics of my dark nails soon, hopefully!





No comments:

Post a Comment