Sunday 24 June 2012

Strawberry nails and the inner child

Its really amazing how little things could evoke strong emotions.Just a couple weeks ago I was looking at different nail designs online and came across the strawberry look. Naturally as I was bored and had the colours (red and green) I decided to try it out on myself. Oooh boy did my mum like this one.
Ok so I didn't crop the pic but big whoop... there is nothing confidential in the background. :-) So I'm looking at my nails and they remind me of some childhood toy a doll...was there ever a doll with strawberry in the name...sure of course. It reminded me of my little pony...the pink one I took with me to preschool! Oh my did that ever surprise me. Have you ever had that happen to you? Association of one thing completely apart from another in the past? No I'm not being nostalgic here. What fruits have you used in your designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment